Under Cabinet Lighting
Adding visibility to your workspace
Usually installed beneath cabinets or shelves, under cabinet lighting can produce localized light for a work surface, such as a kitchen counter. For those who want both utility and aesthetic, under cabinet might be the lighting solution for you.
Tim Kyle can install a number of different under cabinet lights to accomplish this, including:
- LED lights They are more energy-efficient than any other type of bulb and can be retrofitted into existing under cabinet lighting.
- Puck lights These simple, round lights are very versatile and can be angled in a few different ways.
- Light strips Looking to save space and money? These strips come in a lot of different sizes and other variations, so you can find the perfect version for your vision.
Since the kitchen is one of the most-used rooms in any given home, you want kitchen lighting that improves visibility while still looking nice. It can also act as a “night light” for those wandering downstairs for a midnight snack!
We offer the following residential electrical services:
- Repairs & Rewiring
- Home Safety Service Plan & Safety Checks
- Emergency Standby Power
- Landscape Lighting
- New Installations & Remodeling
- Panel Upgrades
- Security Lighting
- Smart Home Lighting
- Electric Vehicle Charger
- Kitchen Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Arc Fault Circuit Breakers
- Surge Protection